Wednesday, July 8, 2009

tootled around in the yard this evening

These probably won't be of much interest beyond the first couple. Ventured out in the yard to shoot in manual and because basically I NEEDED to take some pictures and the light outside was wonderful. Oh, and Titus loves to play/wander outside.


Believe it or not, but this is how my backyard ends. Titus is just beginning to discover it. It looks like we live in the jungle. We don't just backed up against a "greenbelt". There is trail there that leads to the street on the other side but it is starting to get over grown it doesn't get run through anymore. Titus will discover it eventually. Oh boy!

I just love his little face and his expressions. And he, well he loves rocks.

These look like fuchsias but the plant they are attached to seems to be growing up from the ground. I didn't think, or don't think, that fuchsias could grow from the ground up. Always seen them as hanging plants... but I suppose they had to originate somewhere. We shall see.

The rest are just pictures from around my yard. Nothing to exciting, except that I thoroughly enjoyed shooting successfully in manual. Yahoo!








No comments: