Sunday, July 5, 2009

More...



So I enjoyed shooting some pics tonight, amongst socializing during the Ice Cream Social. Titus had a mini-meltdown when he woke up from his nap so we were late and I was stressed.

I just want to shoot and learn - shoot and learn. Titus is my only model. To scared to ask anyone else and he won't sit still long enough for anything. Thankfully tonight some kids kept his attention for me for a few minutes before they got in the way.

Got several that I will keep. Played with some actions in CS4. Love it.


My little man. I am so thankful for him and his precious smile filled with joy.




And this last one is my favorite. No - you can't really see his face. But I just love the way the light is hitting his hair and since I know him I know what his little mind his up to. I just love this kid.




No comments: