Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It's official - He rolls.

Here is the first official video of Mr. Titus Matthew Spore rolling over, you'll have to excuse the fact that he starts on his side. That's how he does it, he gets up on his side from being on his back and then rolls over to his tummy. Once on his tummy he does not last long, however he is holding his head up really well and will also rock up on his tummy.

Also, tonight while holding him as he fussed at me (pretty sure his Dad and I had over stimulated him) he covered my mouth as he fell asleep. It was pretty stinking cute, almost his way of saying "Stop talking so much Mom, and leave me alone sometimes." He is so his father.

Oh and I've been meaning to tell on him... in my nightly "check on my son before I fall asleep routine" I caught this... not only was he not asleep, but his finger ALL the way up his nose - by the time I ran back in the room with the camera - his finger was no longer totally in his nose but you can just imagine...

And while I am at it... and posting random silly pictures of my child. Here is the first time we caught him laying on his side. He had fallen asleep. Never thought I would think a picture of my child's back was so important to share. :)


4 comments:

justjuli said...

um excuse me but you did not warn me that this post contains nudity. i am highly offended.

lol. baby behinds are the cutest thing EVER!!

GO TITUS! he's totally a rock star! he's holding his head up like a champ!!

and i love the jammies in the picture of his back. --sigh-- one of my faves...my boy is such an old man now...

The Bryant Family said...

I just found your blog! first of all, Titus is adorable, and second of all, that is the cutest picture ever at the top of your blog! Don't know if you have our blog... thebryantshouse.blogspot.com
Rachel Bryant

Ashley said...

Yeah, frog butt Titus!! What a cutie and so strong!! I remember what a big deal it was when Linc rolled over and then he wouldn't do it again for about a week... they love tormenting us :0)Next he'll be crawling like a wild man!

our little acorns said...

Hi Rachel! Just found your blog through Janine's...and I've been enjoying peeking in on your little Oregonian life...

Ummm...do you know that your baby is pickin' ADORABLE? Oh, wait. You probably know that. But he is. HE IS! :)