Saturday, November 21, 2009

long time no update...


What happens is I don't update for awhile. And then I feel like I have to explain everything that happened since I last updated and well the I get all kinds of overwhelmed.

So this time I am not going to do that.

We did go on vacation since the last update but believe it or not I was so busy enjoying my husband, entertaining a little one and being on vacation that I managed to not take a whole lot of pictures. But someday I will post about that little adventure. 2 weeks. 5,000 + miles. A 16 month old. It was awesome.


The other day we went out to the beach because there were crazy waves. We missed the super crazy waves but still enjoyed the remnants of a storm in Alaska that brought some amazing waves to our coast.

Here some pics from our adventure. I love life on the coast.







No comments: