Friday, August 21, 2009

15 Months

Mr. Titus celebrated his 15 month birthday earlier this month on August 11.

It is hard to believe that our little man has been in our hands for 15 months and even harder to believe that he has been in our life for almost two years.

We've been doing great as a little family. He's still a fantastic little kid developing his own little personality every minute of the day. As soon as I make the prognosis that he's a "strong willed child" he becomes a mommy please quick obeying kid. (although as I typed that paragraph he managed to get the DVD player open.) He's not talking yet but is so busy in so many other areas that we are not concerned.

I've been enjoying my photography hobby immensely. I've been plugging along part time at work and Brion has been BUSY working full time.

I enjoyed a 50mm 1.4 lens I had rented and recently been borrowing a 50mm 1.8 lens to try and purchase from a friend. I wasn't sold on the 1.8 probably just because I was so in love with the 1.4 but know the $250 price difference between the two means the 1.8 is much more likely to be in my bag well before the 1.4.

So like I said I wasn't sold on the 1.8 till I snapped these of my little model. He is truly my inspiration.




1 comment:

KC said...

Its crazy - in these four pictures I am able to see both your face and Brion's face in Titus' face! I love it!! Great job on the pictures - that babe is a beauty!