Sunday, November 30, 2008

Digital Camera Download

These were all probably taken with in the last 6 weeks or so... I am horrible about taking pictures and then taking them off the camera... seriously and I use to actually have to take them some where and wait for them to develop.
No my Mom and Dad don't let me drive, however Mom did let me play in the driver seat while she was in the passenger seat. Thanksgiving day - waiting for the Turkey Bowl to start. Mom thought they played football with a turkey... she's a turkey herself. It's just a regular community football game thanksgiving morning.
This is the first time my mom and dad let me loose in my toy basket. WOW, all these are mine! They used to just give a toy or two at a time. Now they just tip this over and I go to town. Keeps me entertained for at least 30 minutes
Not sure on this one. I look tired. This is my play blanket of the carpet, well used to be at least. I can escape off it now. Can you believe for 6 months they had me convinced that if I scooted of this blanket I'd melt? 
Now I know better. Ha ha ha.

Yes, I live the good life. They bring me my food in a bottle or they spoon feed it to me. I sit in a reclined seats. If you're quick you can catch me with my arms behind my head like so just soaking it all in. 

Oh, the computer, how I long to understand you. This is a fascinating thing to me. I ripped the CTRL key off of mom's and now she doesn't let me sit on her lap anymore while she types. I just wanted to type too. So I watch Dad. 

No comments: